Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Calendar of events

Just a very quick note before I go off to zzzzland.

I've added an events calendar on the left bar of this blog. With so many events and K stars popping by recently, I'm beginning to loose track of what's happenning what, where and when. So I thought an events calendar would be useful to me and those of you keen to jot them down in your little iPhone.

Do drop me a note and let me know if I've missed out on anything or perhaps events that you would like to be listed on the calendar. But it has to be Korean related hor...and no birthdays please. There are too many birthdays to note. ^^

Lastly, it's going to be utterly chaotic at IMM this Sat. Are there any conflict of interest for any of you? ie, you want to buy tickets to both Jang Guen Suk's fan meet AND watch SHINee's showcase? Which one wins? I'm curious to know. I've created a poll just for fun. It's on the left bar, so do place your vote. And you can only vote for one answer hor. We'll see the final results on 12th March.

Will be back tomorrow or rather today for another post.

And oh...bye Wonder Girls. Looks like you all had a great time. ^^

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, Jang geun suk fan meeting in singapore ticket price is $250?
btw do u have shinee arrival time to spore ?

turquoise said...

@Anonymous: http://www.datzentertainment.com/events.html
Expensive much?! i also don't like it that u have to pay $168 for free seating - recipe for fangirly chaos!

Tiff, i cant see ur events calendar... =(

Nat said...

hi Tiffany!

I was wondering if you're going to release any SHINee's arrival news this time round?

Or are you actually not allowed to. For SHINee's arrival this time round is so so so secretive! =/

Everywhere else also have not release anything on it...

Anonymous said...

@ nat Many ppl say SHINee arrival tomorrow at 9:30pm t2

tiffany said...

Hihi!

Just a quick reply. I know everyone asking about SHINee's arrival details but the truth is, I don't have it either. SPH is not releasing any news to the other media as obviously, they want readers and fans to support their media like the newspapers, omy etc. So I'm afraid you will have to check the newspapers or online site for infor.

My guess is...they may arrive tomorrow.

Just my guess

fiqah said...

yuup . . many people say they arrive tomorrow @ 9:30pm

Anonymous said...

Hello!cn u help me get e tix for IMM...I really nid them:( I was told that nt a lot of ppl went to q..